The Nordic Center rents snowshoes for $20 a day for adults, $15 a day for children and seniors. We also have top of the line demo snowshoes available for $25 a day for adults.
Snowshoers are welcome to attend the Moonlight Dinners at the Magic Meadows Yurt. Additionally, we also offer guided backcountry tours. Please call 349-1707 xt. 3 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve a tour by appointment.
Our Backcountry Ski and Snowshoe Tours will give you a chance to explore the spectacular terrain around Crested Butte with the security of an experienced guide. Whether you’re new to CB, new to snowshoeing, or new to winter entirely, a guided tour is a terrific way to enjoy a half day winter adventure. All tours are led by our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced guides. Tours head to the Slate River Valley, Washington Gulch, Brush Creek Valley, and the historic mining town of Gothic, as well as other pristine destinations. Join us for our regularly schedulecd snowshoe tours or book a tour by appointment that’s tailored specifically to your interests and itinerary.
- Scenic Snowshoeing Tours
- 7 days a week from 10 a.m – 1:30 p.m.
- Meet at the Nordic Center at 9:45 a.m. dressed to be active outside in all weather.
- $65 per person, includes snowshoes, poles, trail pass, transportation, and light refreshments. We have boots available if needed.
- By appointment: Ski and Snowshoeing Tours
- 1/2 Day, $65 per person- morning or afternoon, 10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Full Day, $95 per person – start at 9 AM (includes lunch)
- Skis or Snowshoes
- Includes equipment, trail pass, transportation, and light refreshments (Full Day includes lunch)
- 2 person minimum
Call 970-349-1707 ext. 3 for reservations at least 24 hours in advance