Are you signed up for the American Birkebeiner? Are you trying to make it through the whole 42 km Alley Loop? Do you just need some folks to ski with to get your butt in gear?
We can help you prepare! The Crested Butte Nordic Team is offering a training program designed to help you achieve your goals, whether they are to start racing or set a personal record.
The program will include:
- Two coached sessions per week from December 13-March 1; Tuesdays (classic) and Thursdays (skate), 1:30 – 3:30
- A personalized 12 week training plan specifically tailored to your goals
- Video analysis of technique
- Strength instruction
- Mental strategy techniques
- Wax recommendations for Town Series Races
- Full wax support for Alley Loop (Feb 4)
- Full wax support for Owl Creek Chase in Aspen (Feb 12)
TOTAL COST: $400
Contact Emma Lohr for questions or registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 301-9356